LUIQ member Staffan Angere has released a new version of his software for social epistemology , inspired by Alvin I. Goldman’s seminal work on veritistic social epistemology. The program allows for the precise study of the truth-related properties of social practices in a social network setting, and has been explored by LUIQ members in a number of published articles.
New features include:
– Undo/Redo finally implemented.
– It is possible to export network topologies in Pajek format.
– A ‘Record’ tab in the Batch Simulation window, which can be used to specify what data to gather in simulations.
– Works on Windows 8.1 and Mac OS 10 Mavericks.
– Many bug fixes and performance improvements.