- This event has passed.
5th Copenhagen Lund Workshop in Social Epistemology
6 December, 2012 - 7 December, 2012
- Aviezer Tucker (University of Austin, Texas): Modeling the generation of knowledge from multiple testimonies
- Gustavo Cevolani (University of Bologna): Belief merging and truth approximation
- Peter Brössel (University of Bochum): Degrees of belief, confirmation commitments, and peer disagreement
- Fabrizio Cariani (Northwestern University): Why deliberate?
- Chris J. Thompson (Cambridge University): An epistemic case for deliberative democracy
- George Masterton (Lund University): Does Laputa solve Goldman’s computational problem?
- Bert Baumgärtner (UC Davis): An agent-based model of Millian mingling
- Rasmus K. Rendsvig (Copenhagen University): Dynamics of the bystander effect
- Raphael Künstler (University of Provence): Information cascade and the division of cognitive labor
- Carlo Proietti & Erik J. Olsson (Lund University): Pluralistic ignorance, informational cascades and higher order beliefs
Funder: Einar Hansen Research Funds / Faculty of Humanities (RQ8)